1 learner taking this course
Our Peacemaking module provides you with a practical guide to building peace in your community. This is what we are called to as followers of ‘The Prince of Peace’: to live out the gospel and see our community renewed through radical love. These teachings will challenge how you view other ethnic/cultural groups in society and will move you towards seeing lasting change in your community. Read stories throughout this module and see how God is transforming our communities here in Jos despite all the odds.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how God is transforming our communities here in Jos: what we have done and what we continue to learn as we seek peace
- Understand our own views towards our ‘enemies’ and learn how to overcome these views
- A practical step by step guide to how to build bridges and restore broken key relationships in your community
- Understand how simple aid and social programmes can be established to build bridges and show love to other in your community
- Be challenged to act on what you have learnt with our practical assessments
This course is structured like most of Kent Hodge’s courses. You will be given a set reading text and be expected to read it carefully in its entirety. You will then be expected to complete the application outlined in Lesson 1.